Newark and Sherwood Homes Limited
Kelham Hall, Kelham
Newark On Trent,
Notts, NG23 5QX
Tel: 0845 258 5550

Newark and Sherwood Homes

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Home Contents Insurance

As a tenant you may believe we automatically insure your furniture, belongings and decorations against fire, vandalism or water damage, such as burst pipes. This is not the case and unfortunately you may realise this only after the damage has been done. We strongly advise you to take out household contents insurance. You can do this either through making your own private arrangements or using a scheme arranged by us through an insurance company. To make it easier for you, your premiums can be paid when you pay your rent.   

To apply for contents insurance download our Contents Insurance Policy Guide. For further information please contact our Customer Access Team on 0845 258 5550 or e-mail This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it






Site Translation